Friend in France

Hello.
I am trying to analyze new architecture of multiple-degree of freedom cavity resonator system.
It is proposed by my friend in France.
My program code has been almost complete for single-case analysis.
I will add automatic multiple-case simulator feature to the CUI version program code later.
What I am interested in is how the new architecture.

What I found up to now are
  1. Any multiple-degree of freedom cavity resonator system has advantages than traditional single or double bass-reflex systems.
  2. Most important advantage of multiple-degree of freedom system for small driver is that it adds considerable amount of pressure wave of low frequency range.
  3. Most important advantage of multiple-degree of freedom system for middle or larger driver is that it removes strong character of not preferred harmonics of low frequency range.
 There are more advantages.
I am interested in #3 advantage.
My friend had already made commercial models of multiple-degree of freedom systems:

DreamSounD
http://dreamsound.biz/

I wish I could hear them...
It is far from the far east country.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mechanical Matrix MMX Speaker System

Real Giant...!!!!