Field presenter application (2)

New field presentation loudspeaker system consists of 4 drivers per each channel.
Price of one driver was just 200JPY. 200JPY corresponds to 1.74USD (1USD=115JPY).
Size of the driver was nominal 7cm (smaller than 3 inches but greater than 2 inches).
The reason why I chose this driver was that the price was reasonable enough.
Fostex drivers cost ten times or greater.

With these cheap drivers, the new field presentation loudspeaker system impressed enough.
I felt it was more than loudspeaker system.
It would be something else than being a loudspeaker system.
Every acoustic source I chose made sound field if I were in a small concert hall.....
I lost word.

To be continued.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Giant...!!!!

Mechanical Matrix MMX Speaker System