Copied design?

Previous post may have not make readers understand.
Here is the story.
My site has contacting application to me.
This application enable anyone to contact me directly through the web site: http://mcap.webcrow.jp/ .

One person gave me information about suspected copy of my design.

MCAP-CR is patented in Japan.
Though it does not apply to some countries, but my copyright is protected.

When I am asked for the use of the patented idea, I always allowed to use for free with the following conditions:
  1. Patent information and permission by the patent holder is noted.
  2. Indicate the website of the patent holder.
  3. Indicate the patent holder's information.
  4. Use the manufacturer's original design.
I am happy to help manufacturers to give simulation.
In this case, copy of my design is suspected without permission of patent or design use.

The person who reported to me suspected unauthorised use of MCAP-CR gave me the information of the website.
I will be the happiest to authorize the patent use and help designing, if permission was requested.
I know that audio industry does not produce much money, therefore, I do not intend to depend on my patent.
The patent is considered to be only an evidence of invention for me, therefore, I disclose any piece of technical information for free.

Let us see the picture of the suspected unauthorized use:
Here is their website:
http://www.diapasonhifi.it/component/jshopping/diffusori/feastrex-vivace.html

Here is my original picture of the application:
Assembly drawing

I cannot say if it was stolen, but looks the same.
Same driver is used for the applications.

I will be happy and apologize if their product is not violation of my rights.
Is there anyone who knows more details about their product?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Giant...!!!!

Mechanical Matrix MMX Speaker System